Den här artikeln finns även på: Svenska
To create a new cPanel account via WHM, do the following:
- Begin by logging on to WHM.
Create a New Accountin the menu to the left.
- You first will be presented to
Account Limits. Here you’ll see information about how much total disk space and bandwidth your current accounts are using, and how many cPanel accounts you’re able to create.
Near the bottom of the account limits box you will also see how many accounts you theoretically can create using the different packages within your limits for disk space and bandwidth. If overselling is activated, as it is if you are using an Agency account or a Managed Server, this shouldn’t limit your ability to create new accounts, but you need to keep an eye on the total disk usage and bandwidth for your service.
- Enter all details under
Domain Information. The email address that you enter in the field
- Select a package for the account in the dropdown menu. If you hover over the magnifying glass icon, you will see details regarding the chosen package. If you do not have any packages, you need to create one.
- The options in the
Settingsbox is fetched from the chosen package from the step above. You may change these as you see fit, overwriting the default settings for the specifik account.
- If the chosen package includes
Imunify360 Features, you will see the following options. Just as in the step above you can select to overwrite the default settings for the package for this specific account.
- If the server on which you are creating the cPanel account is running CloudLinux and the package you’ve selected has
LVE Settingsenabled, you may adjust the dynamic resources in the LVE Settings box. However, we recommend that you use the CloudLinux Manager tool in WHM to set resources for each package or for specific accounts.
- Lastly, you may adjust DNS settings for the account you’re creating. The setting
Use the nameservers specified at the Domain's Registrarwill not have any significant impact if the domain is using external name server, and should usually be left unchecked.
Mail Routing Settingsshould be set according to where email for the main domain will be managed, and is changeable later.
Createto create the account.