Den här artikeln finns även på: Svenska
If you have a service that gives you access to WHM, you can set new passwords for all cPanel accounts created under the service. Follow these steps to change the password for a cPanel account through WHM:
- Begin by logging on to WHM.
- Use the search field near the top left to find
List accounts. You should find it quickly by searching for
- In the list of accounts, find the account for which you wish to set a new password, and click the plus sign to its left.
- You will now see a couple of settings. Under the header
Change Password, you’ll be able to set a new password for the cPanel account. Remember to use a strong and secure password. Once the new password has been entered, don’t forget to click the
- And you’re done! From now on, the new password should be used when accessing the cPanel account.