Den här artikeln finns även på: Svenska
08:00 – 21:00
08:00 – 19:00
10:00 – 15:00
Closed Wednesday 14:30 – 15:30, Friday 14 – 15.30 and Saturday, Sunday 11:30 – 12:00.
Our chat is regularly open 9.00 – 21.00 Monday to Thursday and 9.00 – 19.00 on Fridays. In case of high work load the chat may occasionally be closed. You can always reach us by phone and email during our opening hours (as stated above).
Billing is handled via email. If you can not send emails, please contact technical support.
09:00 – 16:00
Closed Wednesday, Thursday 14:30 – 15:30
Good to know when you contact us
We strive to provide excellent support. Please read our suggestions below so you can help us help you in the best way possible.
Have all relevant information easily accessible:
- Which service is your question related to? We can use a domain name, email address, client number or cPanel username to find the correct service in our system.
- A detailed description of the problem. If you for example only write “my website isn’t working” it will be hard for us to give you a good answer. Instead, describe what exactly isn’t working, how it is supposed to work, what we need to do in order to reproduce the problem etc.
- If possible it is helpful if you attach a screenshot that shows the problem together with the description.
- The IP address that you connect from when the problem occurs.
Any error messages that you receive.
Please keep this in mind when you call us:
- Reduce background noise. It makes it difficult for us to hear what you say.
- If driving, park your car before calling.
- Avoid using speaker phone.
Please keep this in mind when you chat or email us:
- Contact us via the email address registered on your client account. Then we know who we’re talking to.
- The more information you provide and the more structured that information is, the easier is for us to help you.
Unfortunately we can not help you:
- Optimize your website for SEO.
- Build websites.
- Solve problems with code you or your developer have written yourself.