Den här artikeln finns även på: Svenska
To update the whois information for your .se or .nu domain, you need to use a token. You can get this token by entering the current email address in the whois information on this page for .se domains, or on this one for .nu domains.
- Begin by visiting one of these links:
- On the chosen link, click
Request a token for viewing data. Then enter the email address currently registered in the domain’s whois information, and click
- After entering the email address, you will receive an email message containing a direct URL to a page where you can see all domains connected to that specific email address. From there you can update the contact information by clicking
Update contact information here.
- Now, select the domain(s) you wish to update the whois information for by checking the checkbox next to it and clicking
Edit contact information.
- Here you can enter the new whois information. Confirm the changes by accepting the terms and clicking the
- If all details have been entered correctly, a new email message will be sent to the (previous) registered email address with a link where you get to confirm the changes. You will see the new whois information and can confirm the changes by clicking