Den här artikeln finns även på Svenska
Feature lists dictates what icons and functions that are available on a cPanel account using a package which in turn uses that feature list. When you start out, there is a
default feature list which includes most of the available features. However, you should set up your own feature lists, customising the available features for you and your clients.
- Begin by logging on to WHM.
Feature Managerin the menu to the left.
- Here you can both create new feature lists and edit existing ones. Below we describe how you do both.
Create a new feature list
- Enter a name for the new feature list and click
Add Feature List.
- You may now search for and select all features you wish that accounts using the feature list should have access to.
- Once you’ve selected all wanted features, click
Saveon the bottom of the page.