Den här artikeln finns även på Svenska
- Start by opening Outlook and then click the tab called
Filein the top left corner.
Account Settingsand then
- A new window should appear, click on
- In the new window that opened type in your email address.
Advanced optionsand click the box for
Let me set up my account manually, then click
- Now select
- Now you need to specify which server and port you should use.
- Incoming server: If you do not know which server your web hosting account is located on, you can use this guide to find out.
- Outgoing server: Same as incoming server.
- Incoming port: 993
- Outgoing port: 465
- After clicking on
Nextin the previous step, a new box will appear where you need to enter the password for your email account. If you do not have the password, you can set a new one via cPanel.
- If you have entered the correct data, you should now be all done!